The electronic lock we use is mainly supported by electricity, but if the electronic lock is out of power, it will affect its normal use, but the electronic lock is still very safe. So how to open the electronic lock when it is out of power?
How to open the electronic lock
1. If it is an electronic lock on the safe, there will be a spare lock on the electronic password safe hidden behind the trademark in the red box. If the electronic lock on the safe is out of power, you can use the emergency door opening function to open the electronic lock.
2. The electronic password safe we use will have an emergency door backup lock, which is usually located in a secret place. You can use the spare key to open the door. After the electronic lock opens the door, you can reset the password and use it again. . But when you open the hidden door of the electronic password safe, you need an emergency key outside, and you must have this emergency key to open the electronic lock.
3. If the emergency key of the electronic lock is no longer available, you can also use the emergency power supply box to install the battery, and then insert the correct electronic lock power-on password into the hole inserted outside, so that the electronic lock can be opened.
4. Most electronic password safes actually have two keys. When both keys are used at the same time, the electronic lock can actually be opened without electricity. Open the electronic lock and remove the battery. , And then replace it with a new charged battery so that the electronic lock can be used normally.
5. You can use the emergency battery box, first install four AA batteries in it, then insert the emergency battery box into the emergency battery box jack of the combination lock, then open the electronic lock, and then replace the normal working cabinet The battery inside the door is fine.
6. Insert the emergency key into the keyhole of the electronic lock first, then rotate the key to the left or right by 45 degrees to open the electronic lock, and then open the other locks.
Electronic lock repair method and steps
1. The electronic lock is out of power. It may be because the electronic lock has no power supply, just replace the battery of the electronic lock. After replacing the battery, check whether the circuit is plugged in and see if the electronic lock can be used normally.
2. If the electronic lock has expired, or the time of the electronic lock is not correct, it cannot be opened. You need to re-issue a door card and go to the electronic lock to try it. Then re-process the room card to see if the electronic lock Can open normally.
3. If there is a problem with the circuit board of the electronic lock, it will also cause the electronic lock to fail to open without electricity. You need to replace the circuit board. If there is a problem with the motor of the electronic lock, please contact the manufacturer for repair or a professional.
Post time: Dec-24-2019